Begin your journey with Us
'Us? Who's 'Us'?'
'Us' is a Pre-School Learning Alliance constituted parent-owned group offering care and education to children aged between 2 up to 5.
We have met in the big hall at St Francis Church in various guises continually since 1965. That's who 'Us' is.
Pop in for a visit and see us as we are. Stay and play, join in the day's goings-on and chat to the friendly an experienced staff. We are ready and willing to work with you to make your child's early years a positive and enjoyable experience.
About St. Francis Pre-School
St Francis Pre-School was established over 40 years ago. We offer a warm and friendly environment with caring, committed and qualified staff for up to 26 children, aged two years and three months to five. We work in partnership with our parents to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage, which has 'Learning Through Play' at its core.
Here are just a few of the reasons why we believe St Francis is a great place to start your child's education:
- Play for learning is at the heart of everything we do
- Adjacent to the hall is a recently renovated outside play space, which our children can access freely (Great British weather permitting!)
- Music time with live piano accompaniment - a wonderful opportunity to make some noise!
- Plenty of time and opportunities to practice social skill and make new friends
- We are a parent-run group, and we welcome any parent or carer's comments or suggestions to help us do the very best that we can for our children
To read what some of our parents have to say, click here